1. Lab dah dlm mood new year. They spend the whole day cleaning the lab. Totally cleaning. Disposing unused buffer and stuff.
2. We (my lab members n me) will be having ‘bonenkai’ tomorrow. Bonenkai is this year end party that the japannese do every year…end of the year obviously. :p
I’m pondering whether to go or not. Basically because they will drink and they will drink alot and I feel uncomfortable sitting together with them when they are drinking. Pity me…uhuhu
3. I spend my free time watching grey’s anatomy season 3…after i completed season 2 and will continue with season 4, 5 and 6 after this. Sometimes i feel its really pathetic that i spend my free time this way, but it makes me happy and less lonely…so what the hell….
4. I am baking my very first cake and i am waiting for it to bake. It’s moist chocolate cake.
5. I held my first lunch-get-together last Sunday. I prepared Laksa Sarawak. The kuah is almost perfect but i over-cooked the noodle….isk… i also prepared spaghetti bolognaise…the spaghetti is great…according to me…hehe
6. I feel I am calmer lately. At least calmer than i was two years ago. I feel older as well. But in a good way. 🙂
Till then… happy new year people… 😉